The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?
NO - I will not take the vaccine 41 24.26%
YES - I will take any brand of vaccine given by government 64 37.87%
YES - I will take Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine 54 31.95%
YES - I will take Moderna COVID-19 vaccine 6 3.55%
Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine - DISQUALIFIED DUE CLONES VOTES 1 0.59%
YES - I will take AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine 3 1.78%
YES - I will take J&J COVID-19 vaccine 0 0%
YES - I will take Sputnik-V COVID-19 vaccine 0 0%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-01-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2745 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Meanwhile India being badly affected by wuhan virus started its own vaccine not just 1 but 2!!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hear what India indians saying.
Old 29-01-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

Supposedly WHO top official leak audio on wuhan virus.

Quote:
Old 30-01-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 6
fallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Another coming. And this is single dose meaning you just need 1 jab.
Not very effective this vaccine
but its probably the fastest way to get poor countries vaccinated due to ease of storage, only 1 jab needed and cheap.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 30-01-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Old 31-01-2021, 07:14 AM
Samster

Old 31-01-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 6
fallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Heard that J&J was also running a 2-dose trial concurrently. Halfway thru the 1-dose 3rd stage trial, they sensed that its not effective as they wanted it to be so they launched the 2-dose trial as well to see if its effectiveness can be improved.
Not sure if the data for the 2-dose trial is out yet. Hopefully we can get good news.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 02-02-2021, 02:37 AM
Samster

Sg importing wuhan virus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ST FEB 2021
https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highligh...on-01-Feb-2021

c) Imported cases: 29

Amongst the 29 imported cases,

• 2 (Cases 59858 and 59883) are Singaporeans and 3 (Cases 59855, 59857 and 59862) are Singapore Permanent Residents who returned from India and the UAE.

• 3 (Cases 59864, 59885, 59888) are Dependant’s Pass holders who arrived from India and the UAE.

• 2 (Cases 59879 and 59880) are Long-Term Visit Pass holders who arrived from India.

• 4 (Cases 59860, 59869, 59884 and 59889) are Work Pass holders who arrived from India.

• 10 are Work Permit holders who arrived from India, Indonesia and Myanmar, of whom 6 (Cases 59856, 59865, 59866, 59875, 59881 and 59886) are foreign domestic workers.

• 5 (Cases 59859, 59867, 59873, 59877 and 59878) are Short-Term Visit Pass holders. Case 59859 arrived from Italy for a work project in Singapore. Cases 59867, 59877 and 59878 arrived from India and Indonesia respectively to visit their family members who are Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents. Case 59873 arrived from India for studies in Singapore.

They had all already been placed on SHN or isolated upon arrival in Singapore and were tested while serving SHN or during isolation.
Old 03-02-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/c...d-vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaccination Progress
Old 04-02-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

the first one look expensive and waste a lot plastic.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

For those who prefer this.

So officially now sg have 2 vaccines. Will they allow pp to choose? Or strictly random? Expert say the Moderna supposedly more acceptable for those who have allergies.

Quote:

Last edited by funboi; 06-02-2021 at 04:29 AM.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 8
AregornMyn is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAregornMyn is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAregornMyn is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAregornMyn is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Don’t think so. Probably random so they can monitor the effects of one against the other (otherwise have selection bias). Then order the more effective one later.
Old 06-02-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

I have strong reason to believe if the person don't mati. He/she will become super immune to wuhan virus. Maybe become X-men.

oh ya. how about dead pool?

Quote:
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...error-14126784

Singapore National Eye Centre staff received 5 doses of COVID-19 vaccine due to human error

Last edited by funboi; 06-02-2021 at 10:39 PM.
Old 07-02-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 9
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
The idiot prc lover is back again w spamming . Nickname : joved.

Joker. If u are reading this. Remember. U can try to hide behind nicknames here. One day in real world u will have ur retribution. May not be in forums. But it will manifest. Now I am saying good luck to u first
Just put him on ignore list. The problem with him is not being a PRC lover. The issue with him is, he probably doesn't realised that he's inflicted with some serious psychological problems.

I hope Boss or Mod would do something about it. This is getting out of hand.
Old 07-02-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

China is the only country that don't vaccinate old pp. 555555 despite made in China vaccine have 2 brands.

Quote:
Old 07-02-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1